Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Joke Of The Day – March 23

An old and experienced doctor to a young one:
-Why are you so nervous all the time? You should remember, 90% of all diseases get cured by themselves, and the other 10% are just incurable.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News and Articles

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERS

Stay Connected
10,288FansLike
820FollowersFollow
249FollowersFollow
2,787FollowersFollow

Article of the month

January 2024: Raising Awareness for Alzheimer’s

Knowing the early signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s and dementia is vital if you are caring for an older person. Finding your keys in...

Joke Of The Day – February 21

Psychology professor to his students: -Remember two golden rules of psychotherapy: Rule number one: All insignificant problems are trivial. Rule number two: All problems are insignificant.

RECENT COMMENTS

ADVERTISE WITH US

error: Content is read-only and copy-protected.