Do you love to write? Do you have a science or medical background? We are currently hiring Volunteer Medical Content Writers and Translators to join our editorial team!
Who are we?
We are an online news magazine dedicated to keeping medical professionals and the general public up-to-date on developments in the medical industry.
Who do we need?
We are looking to bring on hardworking and inquisitive volunteers to assist in the creation of high-quality content. The successful candidates will work remotely, reviewing studies and writing articles based on original peer-reviewed research.
We are specifically looking for:
- Volunteer Medical Content Writers
- Volunteer Medical Content Translators (French, German, Korean)
Responsibilities and Duties
This is a casual volunteer position with flexible hours. Successful candidates will be asked to write 1 or 2 articles per week.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following attributes:
- Education in a scientific or medical discipline (graduate or final year of Bachelor’s program)
- Demonstrate proficiency in English with exceptional written communication skills, with the capacity to adapt writing style as required
- Must be able to comprehend complex scientific/medical information and effectively relay information in a simple, concise, and coherent manner
- Strong organizational skills with a propensity for detail
- Ability to work independently with efficiency and accuracy
What will you gain?
The volunteer will gain the opportunity to build a writing portfolio while working remotely and gain valuable résumé-building experience. We provide Letters of Reference upon completion of the volunteer commitment.
If you fit the above criteria and would like to join our editorial team, please submit your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team would like to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for the next stage of the hiring process will be contacted. Please understand that we have a busy office and we will not accept telephone inquiries about this position. Thank you for your understanding.